Welcome to the third trimester! Today was our 28 week growth scan and BabyJinx is growing like crazy, weighing in at 2 lbs, 7 oz. Last week I passed the gestational diabetes screening test (Yay!) and tomorrow I'll have my monthly OB appointment. BabyJinx is really active now and strong enough that we can actually see the kicks, punches, and tumbles from the outside. I'm still feeling pretty great. I'm not sleeping quite as well (achy hips, leg cramps, and trips to the bathroom about every 2 hours), but overall, very little to complain about!We had a great visit over the weekend with our good friends Trish and Jay and their two super-cute daughters Alexandria and Madeleine. I scored tons of great mom-to-be advice! Thanks, Treeosh!
Next projects: start a baby registry and shop for a rocker for the baby's room....

Now that you have that profile pic, time to start guessing who little Jinx looks like. : )
ReplyDelete