Wow! Only 2 weeks to go until Babyjinx's due date! It seemed like it would be forever before the baby came and now that it's right around the corner, it seems like the pregnancy flew by! I still feel really good, but have had to slow...way....down....as the belly is enormous and has taken on a life of it's own. Most of the time I feel like the belly is in charge and the rest of my body is just along for the ride.
It has been quite entertaining to hear the stuff that randomly flies out of people's mouths lately. Below is a random sampling:
-Wow! Your belly looks like a torpedo!
- You're getting bigger every day!
- You're about to explode!
- Is there only one in there?
Luckily, I don't find these comments offensive, just highly entertaining.
I was thinking over the past couple of days that I might be having some early labor signs....I felt awful and had a ton of cramping and some stomach problems, but as it turns out, it must have just been a stomach bug. I think I'm going to drive myself crazy being hyperalert to any tiny sign that something might be happening. For now, Babyjinx seems to be happy in utero and Mike and I are waiting, waiting, waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

As Tom Petty says, "The Waaayyaating is the Hardest Part". We're having trouble waiting too. Need a distraction? Cael is happy to entertain.
ReplyDeleteI sent you an email at work, but not sure if it came through. Regardless, hang in there! I hope your bag is packed - Miss Ellen arrived at 38 weeks, you know. Baby J will be here SOON!
ReplyDelete