We have a plum!
We had our second ultrasound today and we discovered that our baby is a jumping bean! As we watched, the busy little tyke wriggled and bounced around constantly. Everything looked absolutely great on the ultrasound! Mike was amazed at all of that movement (I haven't felt anything yet, and probably won't for several more weeks) and I was very relieved to see that everything looked okay. So, here's the first glimpse of BabyJinx for all of you inquiring minds..

OH MY GOSH!! Imagine my surprise at a casual check of your blog. SUCH great news! And, this is the total truth, I had a dream last night that you sold your condo! I didn't, however, dream about the nursery. :) Your little one will be born just about exactly a year from Ellen - it is a great time to have a baby. I couldn't be happier for the two of you - you'll be great parents! (And, as an aside, I hope your mom is feeling much better.)
ReplyDelete