Saturday, May 30, 2009

Scary day!

Yesterday we had a slight scare. I suddenly developed some pretty significant bleeding and we had to make an emergency visit to the OB for an ultrasound. Thank goodness everything was fine with the baby, but I do have placenta previa which is causing the bleeding. This is a pretty common pregnancy complication which often resolves itself with time as the uterus grows. Unfortunately, I have to be on bedrest for a little while until things stabilize. No packing, no moving, no standing up! Ugh! Talk about bad timing! We did get to see the baby again and were AMAZED at how much it has grown over the past 3 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, goodness. I'm glad everything is a-OK. Be sure to take it easy - if I know you, you will be just ITCHING to get up and start packing. Somehow it will all get done - don't you worry. Also, Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete