Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Mike!

Mike's birthday was last Monday. We had an eventful time to say the least! I mustered up as many of Mike's friends as I could for a little surprise party at The Dish Friday night. IT WAS AWESOME! Mike was really surprised and had NO idea! It was great to get everybody together for dinner and cake! For his birthday present, I sent Mike and one of his good friends to see the sportbike races in Topeka on Saturday. I think they had a really good time, especially trying out the wheelie machine...

Sunday Mike mounted a wall bracket for our new TV. It was quite an undertaking and we worked really hard ALL DAY at getting everything in exactly the right place. Once we were finished and were ready to sit down and watch a movie we realized that the left side of the TV is about 2" lower than the right...grrr! Apparently we didn't get the bracket exactly level and it only magnified the slope when we mounted the TV. I think we're going to need some strongarms to help us unmount the TV again and level out the bracket. Mike was so disgusted I thought he might kick a hole in the wall! So, for now, we're watching lopsided TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment