I had my 23 week OB visit today and everything is still going great! Babyjinx is growing like crazy and is REALLY active these days. I have even started to notice some sleep/wake cycles. All of that activity and growth must be burning up some calories because I was in no way prepared for the amount of HUNGER that I would be experiencing! Poor Mike might starve because I go around eating everything in sight! Usually he gets to take leftovers for lunch, but this week the poor guy had to scrounge for leftover guacamole and chips one day and 2 hot dogs the next day! Oh, and the pregnancy brain has definitely kicked in...I can't believe how many totally brainless things I can do in a single day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really doubt Mike will starve. He has prepared for this with some extra padding.
ReplyDelete