Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Buchholz Christmas

Mike and I arrived in Raymondville the evening after Christmas. It was great to see my nephews who were as rambunctious as ever and didn't sit still for a single minute. We opened presents the next morning and the boys went wild. Someone got them BOXING GLOVES and they nearly killed each other. It was a little bit disturbing, but still hilarious. I can't believe there were no black eyes!


Austin and Keaton were on the go so much that I couldn't even snap a proper picture of them. Below is the best I could do. Austin and dad are comparing their new John Deere sweatshirts. The Cars fishing poles (fittin' poles!) that we were so excited to give to the boys had long since been discarded and are laying in the middle of the floor.

Santa also brought Whoopie Cushions which were very entertaining!



Austin took the picture below...not too shabby for a 4 year-old!
The fudge was a hit and Mike scored a new camping coffee pot which we can't wait to try out this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment