2008 has been an AWESOME year and Mike and I are looking forward to an even better 2009 filled with friends, family, and fun!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year 2009!
We ushered in the new year with our friends Chris, Valarie, James and Karen. It was a Mexican themed New Year's Eve, complete with Valarie's homemade enchiladas and plenty of yummy margaritas to go around! The Karaoke Revolution was a big hit, made possible in part by the margaritas and Mike's X-box prowess. I think Mike won the award for the best Karaoke performance; he didn't get booed off stage even once!
2008 has been an AWESOME year and Mike and I are looking forward to an even better 2009 filled with friends, family, and fun!
2008 has been an AWESOME year and Mike and I are looking forward to an even better 2009 filled with friends, family, and fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment