skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Where did January go?
How on earth did it get to be the end of the month already? I haven't really accomplished much of anything so far in 2009 so I definitely need to get my rear in gear. Still haven't found the solution to my little cardio problem...I tried spinning a few times but after an hour long class I could barely walk and definitely couldn't sit for a week! We've shown our condo a few times over the past month without much interest from anyone. I can't believe we've had it on the market for 4 months already. Ugh! The prospect of selling our place in this economy is pretty dismal, unfortunately. We've looked at a few places, none yet that we absolutely loved; however, everything is on hold anyway until our place sells.
Traci sent me this picture of my nephews on their recent snow day and it brightened my day.
I guess u didnt notice the snot trails on there face!!!! I have more pics of the snow i can send you if you want. I want to come up and see you guys.
ReplyDelete