Today is a big day! In a couple of hours we'll be getting the keys to our new house! We are SO excited!! Everything in our condo is all boxed up and ready to go. The Mao-Mao's have been enjoying the last two weeks prowling around the cardboard jungle that is our living room and kitchen. They are going to be in for quite a shock tomorrow on Moving Day, but I think they'll like their new digs! Lots of windows and space to run around.
Remember when I blogged about starting my patio garden? Well, apparently my thumb turned green! I have already picked three red-ripe tomatoes and my yellow cherry tomato plant is loaded with tiny greens. I already have about 4-5 jalapeno peppers on the vine and my basil is going crazy. I think I must have bought the incredible hulk of potting soil this year! I have not yet mastered cilantro cultivation, apparently. My cilantro started out as a nice, full, bushy plant and now it's about 3 feet tall and looks like some giant weed that I would have found in my dad's cow pasture. Hmm...maybe I'll just have to harvest the seeds and have some fresh coriander! We'll see how the plants handle the move to the new patio...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment