Thanks to all for the many birthday wishes! Thanks to Mike I had a GREAT day, starting with that Cuisinart food processor that I've been lusting after for years, bagels for breakfast at work, yummy Bo-Ling's for dinner, and ICE CREAM BIRTHDAY CAKE! Mmmmm!! What a great husband I have!
Also, thanks to everyone who helped schlep all of our stuff from the condo over to the new house while I was away for my Granny's funeral. I am SO thankful that we have such great friends and family who were willing to help so that Mike didn't have to do the entire move by himself. Other than everyone risking a hernia, I think the only casualty I heard about was that uncle Bob nearly got a concussion from the garage door! We can't wait to have everyone over to visit once we get unpacked and settled in!
There's not much to report on the baby front...I'm 17 weeks now and looking really pregnant! I just read that the baby is the size of an open hand, which is hard to imagine. Everything seems to be going great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oooo - happy belated birthday! 17 weeks? Hard to believe - it goes so fast! Hope you are nesting up a storm!
ReplyDelete