Friday, June 12, 2009

Some Sad News

Unfortunately I have some sad news to share. My granny passed away on June 10th. She was 85 and we were very close. Granny was full of spunk and loads of fun. She was quite a remarkable lady and was surrogate mom/grandma to more kids around my hometown than I can even count! She loved her BINGO and made the best coconut cream and lemon merengue pies! I will miss her dearly.

Her funeral service will be on Saturday. Unfortunately, I'll have to make the 6 hour trip home by myself because Saturday is the day we've been scheduled to move for months! I feel horrible for Mike because he'll have to do the whole move without me. Thank goodness we have such AWESOME family and friends who have volunteered to help Mike with the move. I can't imagine what we'd do without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment