We had an ultrasound today and everything looked absolutely great, including the four-fingered wave of greeting shown above! Baby Jinx is growing wonderfully and is right on track for a Thanksgiving delivery! The little rascal wouldn't let us get a good look at the gender yet...Yesterday was the first day that I really felt some little wriggles and thumps! Very exciting!!!Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Baby Jinx says Hello!
We had an ultrasound today and everything looked absolutely great, including the four-fingered wave of greeting shown above! Baby Jinx is growing wonderfully and is right on track for a Thanksgiving delivery! The little rascal wouldn't let us get a good look at the gender yet...Yesterday was the first day that I really felt some little wriggles and thumps! Very exciting!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good looking baby! How far along now? 18ish weeks? I can't believe that time flies so fast. Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete